Code of Conduct/Behaviour
Summary of Behaviour Expectations
- Students and staff are to be treated with respect by members of the school community.
- Staff are to expect co-operation and respect from students. Staff expect students to work to the best of their ability and to complete assignments. Administration, teachers and support staff will work to provide an excellent learning program. Parents are expected to assist teachers, support staff and administration with this process.
- Students and staff will model Christian behaviour and teach the Catholic faith.
- Staff will provide students with fair, consistent discipline to encourage positive and responsible choices, and to provide positive, fair consequences for behaviour.
- The principal with the assistance of teachers and support staff will provide progressive discipline consequences. Serious incidents will result in suspension and/or expulsion as per Board Policy.