For junior kindergarten, children must be four years of age on or before December 31 of the current school year.
For senior kindergarten, children must be five years of age on or before December 31 of the current school year.
Registration usually takes place in early February, although it can occur anytime during the school year. For 2016. Kindergarten registrations will be in February.
You can contact us to pick up a registration package.
When you come to register your child for kindergarten, please bring:
- Proof of your child's age, using one of birth certificate, passport, or immigration papers
- Your child's baptismal certificate
- Your child's immunization record
- Your name, address (including lot and concession number for rural students), telephone number, and a telephone number where you can be contacted in case of an emergency
- Your babysitter or daycare's name and address, if your child will spend part of the day at daycare
- Documentation about your child's needs, if applicable, such as special education reports
- Details about your child's medical conditions and/or medication requirements, such as allergic reactions or physical disabilities
View our Handbook for Parents of Kindergarten Students (PDF, 2065 kB) for more details or visit the Board website.